Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Call for Adoption: OAuth 2.0 Device Flow

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 12:48:27 +0100

Hi all,

this is the call for adoption of OAuth 2.0 Device Flow, see
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-denniss-oauth-device-flow-00

Please let us know by Feb 2nd whether you accept / object to the
adoption of this document as a starting point for work in the OAuth
working group.

Note: If you already stated your opinion at the IETF meeting in Yokohama
then you don't need to re-state your opinion, if you want.

The feedback at the Yokohama IETF meeting was the following: 16 persons
for doing the work / 0 persons against / 2 persons need more info

Ciao
Hannes & Derek

---

From: George Fletcher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 13:49:28 -0500

+1 for adoption

On 1/19/16 6:48 AM, Hannes Tschofenig wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

-- 
Chief Architect
Identity Services Engineering     Work: [email-masked]
AOL Inc.                          AIM:  gffletch
Mobile: +1-703-462-3494           Twitter: http://twitter.com/gffletch
Office: +1-703-265-2544           Photos: http://georgefletcher.photography