Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Mailing List for submitting OAuth Security and Vulnerability Reports

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 16:52:56 +0100

Hi all,

you may have seen (from the announcement sent by the secretary) that we
have requested the creation of a new mailing list, namely
<oauth-security-reports AT ietf.org>. We want to use this list as an
"entry point" for others to submit vulnerability reports and other
security problems related to OAuth.

Because of the nature of such reports this list it is not public.

You cannot subscribe to the list yourself. Instead, the OAuth working
group chairs will invite experts to join this list and the number of
persons on that list will be very small.

We will put the information about the mailing list to the OAuth WG page
and advertise it as widely as possible to reach out to security
researchers and other security experts.

Ciao
Hannes & Derek

---

From: Aaron Parecki <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 08:44:03 -0800

If you send me a short sentence I can add a note on the oauth.net site with
this information as well.

----
Aaron Parecki
aaronparecki.com
@aaronpk <http://twitter.com/aaronpk>

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 7:52 AM, Hannes Tschofenig <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>
>