Subject: [OAUTH-WG] 2nd Call for Adoption: Authentication Method Reference Values

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 14:09:07 +0100

In response to my message to the list regarding the initial call for
adoption of the Authentication Method Reference Values draft, see
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg15694.html, Mike
submitted an updated version of the document to take raised concerns
into account. Several working group participants responded positively to
the new version.

We would therefore like to issue a 2nd call for adoption of the recently
submitted version -05:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-oauth-amr-values-05

Please let us know by March 3rd whether you accept / object to the
adoption of this document as a starting point for work in the OAuth
working group.

Ciao
Hannes & Derek

---

From: William Denniss <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 11:39:52 -0800

+1 to adopt.

My previous concerns of this draft have been addressed, and I am supportive
of having an IANA registry of amr values.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 5:09 AM, Hannes Tschofenig <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>
>