Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-closing-redirectors-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 14:21:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Security: Closing Open Redirectors in OAuth
        Authors         : John Bradley
                          Antonio Sanso
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-closing-redirectors-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-02-04

Abstract:
   This document gives additional security considerations for OAuth,
   beyond those in the OAuth 2.0 specification and in the OAuth 2.0
   Threat Model and Security Considerations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-closing-redirectors/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-closing-redirectors-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/