Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth Security Workshop -- July 14th and 15th 2016 in Trier/Germany

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 11:12:58 +0100

Hi all,

early this year we announced our plans to organize an OAuth security
workshop. In the meanwhile we have made progress in the planning
activities and we are happy to announce that the workshop will take
place July 14th and 15th 2016 in Trier/Germany. The date fits nicely
with the IETF meeting in Berlin and our host, the Chair for Information
Security and Cryptography at the University of Trier, may be familiar to
some of you in context of the formal security analysis of OAuth also
published earlier this year.

More information can be found here:
https://infsec.uni-trier.de/events/osw2016

With this workshop we particularly encourage researchers and other
security experts to analyse OAuth and OAuth extensions and to report
their findings at this workshop. Please note the position paper
deadline, which is May 21st.

We are looking forward to your contributions and to the discussions at
the workshop! Feel free to contact us if there are questions.

Ciao
Hannes & Derek

---

From: Phil Hunt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 07:49:25 -0700

Thanks Hannes.  That’s great news!

Phil

@independentid
www.independentid.com <http://www.independentid.com/>[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

> On Feb 19, 2016, at 3:12 AM, Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth