Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth 2.0 Discovery: Call for Adoption Finalized

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 20:17:49 +0100

Hi all,

On January 19th I posted a call for adoption of the discovery spec, see
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg15404.html

The feedback at the Yokohama IETF meeting was very positive and also the
response on the mailing list was positive.

Various people, Phil, Brian, and Torsten, used the call for adoption to
also provide comments, which will have to be resolved.

For completeness I add the most important links here:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg15662.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg15674.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg15663.html

Comments regarding metadata values for revocation, introspection, and
PKCE raised by NAT have already been incorporated during the call for
adoption, see
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg15644.html

There may, however, still be further work, as explained here:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg15651.html

To conclude, <draft-jones-oauth-discovery-01> will become the starting
point for an OAuth discovery solution. Please submit the document as
draft-ietf-oauth-discovery-00.txt.

Ciao
Hannes & Derek