Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Design Team on "OAuth Discovery"

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 19:22:51 +0200

Hi all,

today at the face-to-face meeting we decided to create a design team to
work on the OAuth discovery spec.

This is a short term design team that will report back to the group at
the virtual interim meeting end of May/beginning of June.

There are three input documents:

--------

-  OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server Discovery Metadata
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-discovery/

-  OAuth Response Metadata
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta/

-  OAuth 2.0 Bound Configuration Lookup
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-oauth-bound-config-00

--------

The following persons volunteered to be part of this design team:
* Phil, Mike, Nat, John, Brian, Dick, Tony

We will schedule conference calls to progress the work.

If you are interested to join as well let me/us know.

Ciao
Hannes & Derek