Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-campbell-oauth-tbpkce-00.txt

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 11:11:30 -0600

This extremely short draft is an initial take at utilizing Token Binding
for PKCE.

Charis, I'd like to request a small chunk of time in Berlin to present this
as part of the wider conversation around the applications of Token Binding
to OAuth.

Thanks!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 10:25 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-campbell-oauth-tbpkce-00.txt
To: <...>

A new version of I-D, draft-campbell-oauth-tbpkce-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Brian Campbell and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-campbell-oauth-tbpkce
Revision:       00
Title:          A Token Binding method for OAuth 2.0 Proof Key for Code
Exchange
Document date:  2016-07-08
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          5
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-campbell-oauth-tbpkce-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-campbell-oauth-tbpkce/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-campbell-oauth-tbpkce-00

Abstract:
   This specification describes a Proof Key for Code Exchange (PKCE)
   [RFC7636] method utilizing Token Binding over HTTP
   [I-D.ietf-tokbind-https] to cryptographically bind the OAuth 2.0
   [RFC6749] authorization code to a key pair on the client, which it
   proves possession of during the access token request with the
   authorization code.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 11:14:05 -0600

:s/Charis/Chairs/

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 11:11 AM, Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Charis, I'd like to request a small chunk of time in Berlin to present
> this as part of the wider conversation around the applications of Token
> Binding to OAuth.
>
> Thanks!
>