Subject: [OAUTH-WG] some thoughts on OAuth on Token Binding

From: Dirk Balfanz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 22:22:06 +0000

Hi there,

I recently wrote down some thoughts on how Token Binding and OAuth could be
done. If there is time tomorrow during the session, I'm happy to talk about
some of the ideas; and I realize that I can't talk about anything without
having it shared first with the group. So here it is (attached).

My apologies for

- not writing this down in an I-D friendly way - this is mostly
stream-of-consciousness listing of the issues/proposals that occurred to me
(view this more as a contribution to the discussion than a proposed I-D);

- attaching it as a PDF, which is terrible for inline commenting :-(

- framing my thoughts in a very Google-centric way (the AS in the examples
is always Google, but I believe the conclusions are general).

Dirk.

---

From: Nat Sakimura <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 08:41:25 +0000

Thanks Dirk. It is very helpful.

Nat

2016年7月20日(水) 7:22 Dirk Balfanz <[email-masked]>:

> Hi there,
>
> I recently wrote down some thoughts on how Token Binding and OAuth could
> be done. If there is time tomorrow during the session, I'm happy to talk
> about some of the ideas; and I realize that I can't talk about anything
> without having it shared first with the group. So here it is (attached).
>
> My apologies for
>
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>
-- 

Nat Sakimura

Chairman of the Board, OpenID Foundation