Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 11:49:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Anthony Nadalin
                          Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Chuck Mortimore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-06.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2016-10-28

Abstract:
   This specification defines a protocol for an HTTP- and JSON- based
   Security Token Service (STS) by defining how to request and obtain
   security tokens from OAuth 2.0 authorization servers, including
   security tokens employing impersonation and delegation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 13:02:34 -0600

Trying to get ahead of the I-D submission rush on Monday, I've published
draft -06 of "OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange" with the following relatively small
set of changes:

-06

   o  Drop "An STS for the REST of Us" from the title.
   o  Drop "heavyweight" and "lightweight" from the abstract and
      introduction.
   o  Clarifications on the language around xxxxxx_token_type.
   o  Remove the want_composite parameter.
   o  Add a short mention of proof-of-possession style tokens to the
      introduction and remove the respective open issue.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 12:49 PM
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-06.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth