Subject: [OAUTH-WG] HELP PLEASE!

From: Jingkie Pied <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 20:28:45 +0800

Date: Thursday,  March 2, 2017 08:28:31 PM
 Re: Pushing "OAuth 2.0 for Native Apps" to the IESG
From: Jingkie Pied <[email-masked]>
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on
        draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values-06: (with COMMENT)
Message-ID:
        <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values-06: No Objection

HELP PLEASE!

This kind of mail caught my attention.
I've been receiving this kind of forum for a couple of months without
paying
attention to the messages because I can't understand
the topic though I know i'm using that kind of native app and I thought it
was just
for the owners and developers whose updating my mobile app, which is is
still
don't know until now if i'm the main character here.

I need someone who can enlighten me.

If I was the one that you are waiting to answer, I apologize for not paying
attention to the messages from you.
And I am willing to answer what do you want to know, I am willing to
cooperate and follow instructions to help in this issue.

I'm still hoping that I am not the ''CONTRIBUTOR'' in the mailings.

I am hoping to receive a quick response and regarding to this matter.

Regards to all!