Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Chair volunteers

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 13:39:49 -0400

Hello,

If you are interested in charing OAuth, please send a direct message
to Stephen, Eric, and me.

A big thank you to Derek for his work in OAuth and we hope to have his
continued participation in the working group!

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 23:38:18 +0100

> continued participation in the working group!

Big thanks to Derek for doing the job for such a long time. It has been
a pleasure to work with you!

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 11:03:28 -0400

Hi everyone,

> a pleasure to work with you!

I must apologize for having effectively disappeared from the OAuth
group; my current position has limited my ability to do IETF work, and
lately I've had even less time to put in, and alas OAuth was a major
casualty.  I do plan to continue my involvement to the best of my ability.

I encourage people to step up and volunteer to co-chair the group.

> Hannes

-derek

-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant