Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Milestones changed for oauth WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 12:36:49 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit 'OAuth 2.0 for Native Apps' to the IESG",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server Discovery
Metadata' to the IESG", set due date to March 2017 from April 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Mix-Up Mitigation'to the IESG",
set due date to July 2017 from June 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange' to the IESG for
consideration as a Proposed Standard", set due date to July 2017 from
July 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Security: Closing Open
Redirectors in OAuth' to the IESG", set due date to July 2017 from
July 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Proof-of-Possession:
Authorization Server to Client Key Distribution' to the IESG", set due
date to July 2017 from July 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit 'A Method for Signing HTTP Requests for
OAuth' to IESG", set due date to July 2017 from July 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit 'OAuth 2.0 Device Flow' to the IESG", set
due date to July 2017 from October 2016.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/oauth/about/