Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-discovery-07.txt> (OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server Metadata) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 09:23:17 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Web Authorization Protocol WG
(oauth) to consider the following document: - 'OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server
Metadata'
  <draft-ietf-oauth-discovery-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-10-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines a metadata format that an OAuth 2.0 client
   can use to obtain the information needed to interact with an OAuth
   2.0 authorization server, including its endpoint locations and
   authorization server capabilities.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-discovery/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-discovery/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.