Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Token Exchange Implementations

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 11:17:54 -0500

All,

As part of the write-up for the Token Exchange document, we are looking for
information about implementation for this document.

We are aware of 3 implementations for this document by: Salesforce,
Microsoft, and Box.

Are people aware of any other implementation?

Regards,
 Rifaat

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 09:54:24 -0700

With a little searching I came across a couple other implementations:

Indigo IAM
https://indigo-dc.gitbooks.io/iam/content/doc/user-guide/oauth_token_exchange.html

Unity IdM
http://www.unity-idm.eu/documentation/unity-2.1.0/manual.html#_token_exchange

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 9:17 AM, Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> All,
>
> As part of the write-up for the Token Exchange document, we are looking
> for information about implementation for this document.
>
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>
>

-- 
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you.*

---

From: Bill Burke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 12:18:06 -0500

Red Hat has a partial implementation of this within the Keycloak project:

http://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/securing_apps/index.html#_token-exchange

Been meaning to discuss this with this list as we added extensions to
better support external token exchange, specifically "subject_issuer"
and "requested_issuer" parameters.  We also did not add support for
actor tokens as we have not yet gotten requests for this level of
complexity.

-- 
Bill Burke
Red Hat