Subject: [OAUTH-WG] New Version of draft-sakimura-oauth-meta for the discussion of draft-hardt-oauth-distributed

From: Nat Sakimura <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 10:11:37 +0000

I just revved the expired and archived draft so that it will be easier for
discussion around draft-hardt-oauth-distributed .
This is the draft I mentioned during the meeting.  Previous versions had
JSON response as "_links" as well.

Best,

Nat

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 5:30 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-08.txt
To: Nov Matake <[email-masked]>, Sascha Preibisch <[email-masked]>,
Nat Sakimura <[email-masked]>, Sascha Preibisch <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-08.txt
has been successfully submitted by Nat Sakimura and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sakimura-oauth-meta
Revision:       08
Title:          OAuth Response Metadata
Document date:  2017-11-15
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-08.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-08
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-08
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-08

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extensible metadata framework that may
   be inserted into the OAuth 2.0 responses to assist the clients to
   process those responses.  It is expressed either as a link header, or
   query parameters.  It will allow the client to learn the metadata
   about the particular response.  For example, the client can learn
   where the members in the response could be used, what is the
   characteristics of the payload is, how it should be processed, and so
   on.  Since they are just additional response header/query parameters,
   any client that does not understand this extension should not break
   and work normally while supporting clients can utilize the metadata
   to take the advantage of the extension.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 

Nat Sakimura

Chairman of the Board, OpenID Foundation

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 14:07:30 +0800

And, for what it's worth, here's the (poorly named) resource indicators
draft that was mentioned during the same discussion.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-campbell-oauth-resource-indicators-02

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 6:11 PM, Nat Sakimura <[email-masked]> wrote:

> To: Nov Matake <[email-masked]>, Sascha Preibisch <
> [email-masked]>, Nat Sakimura <[email-masked]>, Sascha
> Preibisch <[email-masked]>
>
>
>
> URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sakimura-oauth-
> meta-08.txt
> Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/
> doc/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-08
> Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sakimura-oauth-
> meta-08
>
> Abstract:
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>
>

-- 
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you.*