Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Call for Adoption: OAuth 2.0 Incremental Authorization

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 10:47:32 -0400

All,

We would like to get a confirmation on the mailing list for the adoption of
the *OAuth 2.0 Incremental Authorization* as a WG document
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wdenniss-oauth-incremental-auth/

Please, let us know if you support or object to the adoption of this
document.

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: John Bradley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 00:28:18 +0000

+1 for adoption.

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018, 7:47 AM Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>

---

From: William Denniss <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 17:34:52 -0700

As the author, I support the adoption of this document by the working group.

I'd like to note that there was a hum for adoption during IETF 101 as well,
recorded in the minutes
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/minutes-101-oauth-03> as
so: "Hum for adoption:  A positive hum for adoption was received (no hums
against)."

For context, my IETF presentations on the topic are here:
Incremental Auth @ IETF99
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE1r8P-R8ho&feature=youtu.be&t=1h15m19s>
Incremental Auth @ IETF101 <https://youtu.be/3-Ck0r9-Qls?t=55m23s>

The draft documents two incremental authorization techniques, as
implemented today on Google's OAuth server.

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 09:22:38 -0600

I support adoption of OAuth 2.0 Incremental Authorization as a WG document.

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._

---

From: "Richard Backman, Annabelle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 18:28:11 +0000

--
Annabelle Richard Backman
Amazon – Identity Services

From: OAuth <[email-masked]> on behalf of Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 8:23 AM
To: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Cc: oauth <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for Adoption: OAuth 2.0 Incremental Authorization

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 8:47 AM, Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
All,

We would like to get a confirmation on the mailing list for the adoption of the OAuth 2.0 Incremental Authorization as a WG document
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wdenniss-oauth-incremental-auth/

Please, let us know if you support or object to the adoption of this document.

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited..  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your computer. Thank you.

---

From: Nat Sakimura <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 03:33:22 +0000

+1

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 3:28 AM Richard Backman, Annabelle <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> *From: *OAuth <[email-masked]> on behalf of Brian Campbell <
> [email-masked]>
> *Date: *Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 8:23 AM
> *To: *Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
> *Cc: *oauth <[email-masked]>
> *Subject: *Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for Adoption: OAuth 2.0 Incremental
> Authorization
>
>
>
> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and
> privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
> review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited..
> If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from
> your computer. Thank you.*
-- 

Nat Sakimura

Chairman of the Board, OpenID Foundation