Subject: [OAUTH-WG] regarding draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq

From: Filip Skokan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 21:03:31 +0200

Hello,

about the mentioned content-types in the current draft *jwsreq-16*

in *section-10.4.1* - says to

check the content type of the response is "application/jose"

I believe this should be application/jwt instead

in *section-10.4.2* - says to

check the content type of the response is "application/json"

I believe this should be application/jwt too

Both to be in line with the example of fetch response from *section-5.2.3 *

Best,
*Filip Skokan*

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 08:53:44 -0600

I believe Filip is correct on these.

On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 1:03 PM, Filip Skokan <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>
>

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._