Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 10:48:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Mutual TLS Client Authentication and Certificate Bound Access Tokens
        Authors         : Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Nat Sakimura
                          Torsten Lodderstedt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-10.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-07-17

Abstract:
   This document describes OAuth client authentication and certificate
   bound access tokens using mutual Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   authentication with X.509 certificates.  OAuth clients are provided a
   mechanism for authentication to the authorization sever using mutual
   TLS, based on either self-signed certificates or public key
   infrastructure (PKI).  OAuth authorization servers are provided a
   mechanism for binding access tokens to a client's mutual TLS
   certificate, and OAuth protected resources are provided a method for
   ensuring that such an access token presented to it was issued to the
   client presenting the token.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 11:50:49 -0600

-10 just updates the draft-ietf-oauth-discovery reference to RFC8414 now
that 8414 is an actual RFC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 11:48 AM
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-10.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Mutual TLS Client Authentication and
Certificate Bound Access Tokens
        Authors         : Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Nat Sakimura
                          Torsten Lodderstedt
        Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-10.txt
        Pages           : 21
        Date            : 2018-07-17

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
OAuth mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._