Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth WG draft agenda

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 10:42:23 -0400

The following is a draft agenda for next week.
Please, let us know if you have any comments.

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

Web Authorization Protocol Meeting
----------------------------------

** 15:50-17:20   *Tuesday *Afternoon session II ** (90 minutes)

* Chairs Update (15 min)

* OAuth 2.0 Incremental Authorization (30 min)
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-incremental-authz/

* Reciprocal OAuth (30 min)
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-reciprocal/

* OAuth 2.0 Token Binding (15 min)
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding/

** 9:30-11:00     *Thursday *Morning session I ** (90 min)

* PoP Tokens (60 min)
  OAuth 2.0 Proof-of-Possession: Authorization Server to Client Key
Distribution
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-pop-key-distribution-03

  OAuth 2.0 Proof-of-Possession (PoP) Security Architecture
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-pop-architecture-08

* Distributed OAuth (30 min)
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardt-oauth-distributed/

---

From: Dick Hardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 21:48:39 -0700

Besides being the oddness that session I happens after session II ... looks
ok!

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 7:42 AM, Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> <https://datatracker..ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding/>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>
>

---

From: William Denniss <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 22:44:09 -0700

Is it OK to me to present Incremental OAuth remotely? I'm not able to
travel for this IETF, but am registered as a remote participant.  I think
20min might be enough to cover that draft timing wise, unless there is a
lot of discussion.

Looks good overall, and I appreciate being scheduled in the afternoon
session on account of the timezone difference.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 9:48 PM, Dick Hardt <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Besides being the oddness that session I happens after session II ...
> looks ok!
>
>
>>   https://datatracker..ietf.org/doc/draft-hardt-oauth-distributed/
>> <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardt-oauth-distributed/>
>>
>>

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 07:44:33 -0400

:)
These are the day's sessions.

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 07:48:08 -0400

You absolutely can present remotely.
Let us know if you need any help with the setup.

Regards,
 Rifaat

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 1:44 AM William Denniss <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 7:42 AM, Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]
>> > wrote:
>>

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 08:01:09 -0400

Here is a link to our final agenda:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/102/materials/agenda-102-oauth-00

Regards,
 Rifaat