Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-14.txt> (OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 06:20:58 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Web Authorization Protocol WG
(oauth) to consider the following document: - 'OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange'
  <draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange-14.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-08-06. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines a protocol for an HTTP- and JSON- based
   Security Token Service (STS) by defining how to request and obtain
   security tokens from OAuth 2.0 authorization servers, including
   security tokens employing impersonation and delegation.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.