Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hevroni-oauth-seamless-flow-01.txt

From: Omer Levi Hevroni <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 12:24:13 +0300

Hey
New version of the draft published. Looking forward to hear feedback about
it.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 12:15 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-hevroni-oauth-seamless-flow-01.txt
To: Omer Levi Hevroni <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-hevroni-oauth-seamless-flow-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Omer Hevroni and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-hevroni-oauth-seamless-flow
Revision:       01
Title:          Seamless OAuth 2.0 Client Assertion Grant
Document date:  2018-08-02
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hevroni-oauth-seamless-flow-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hevroni-oauth-seamless-flow/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hevroni-oauth-seamless-flow-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hevroni-oauth-seamless-flow
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hevroni-oauth-seamless-flow-01

Abstract:
   This specification defines the use of a One Time Password, encoded as
   JSON Web Token (JWS) Bearer Token, as a means for requesting an OAuth
   2.0 access token as well as for client authentication.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat