Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Resource Indicators Implementations

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 10:38:35 -0500

All,

As part of the write-up for the Resource Indicators document, we are
looking for information about implementations for this document.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators/

Please, let us know if you are aware of any implementation for this draft.

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 10:47:55 -0700

Ping has an implementation that was done years ago but using a different
parameter name (see 'aud' at
https://documentation.pingidentity.com/pingfederate/pf92/index.shtml#adminGuide/tokenEndpoint.html
for one example). So it's not this exact draft per se but is conceptually
the same. And problems encountered using 'aud' as the name helped inform
the direction of the draft. So it's very much related and running code and
all that.

My understanding is that Microsoft has an implementation. I'm no authority
on their stuff but, for example, you can see usage of the parameter in this
documentation of the code flow:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/develop/v1-protocols-oauth-code

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 8:39 AM Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._

---

From: Filip Skokan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 18:59:20 +0100

OSS https://github.com/panva/node-oidc-provider has the latest draft
implemented.

and similar to Ping, Auth0 also has a different named parameter
('audience') that works within the Resource Indicators draft boundaries.

Best,
*Filip*

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 6:48 PM Brian Campbell <bcampbell=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> https://docs.microsoft..com/en-us/azure/active-directory/develop/v1-protocols-oauth-code
> <https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/develop/v1-protocols-oauth-code>
>
> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and
> privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
> review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited..
> If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from
> your computer. Thank you.*_______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 16:57:31 +0000

We implement the resource indicator as part of our Pelion Secure Device Access (SDA) product.

Here is the link:
https://cloud.mbed.com/docs/v1.2/device-management/secure-device-access.html

From: OAuth <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
Sent: Freitag, 4. Januar 2019 16:39
To: oauth <[email-masked]>
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Resource Indicators Implementations

All,

As part of the write-up for the Resource Indicators document, we are looking for information about implementations for this document.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators/

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.