Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 17:32:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Device Flow for Browserless and Input Constrained Devices
        Authors         : William Denniss
                          John Bradley
                          Michael B. Jones
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-14.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-01-17

Abstract:
   This OAuth 2.0 authorization flow is designed for devices that either
   lack a browser to perform a user-agent based OAuth flow, or are
   input-constrained to the extent that requiring the user to input a
   lot of text (like their credentials to authenticate with the
   authorization server) is impractical.  It enables OAuth clients on
   such devices (like smart TVs, media consoles, digital picture frames,
   and printers) to obtain user authorization to access protected
   resources without using an on-device user-agent, provided that they
   have an Internet connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/