Subject: [OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-browser-based-apps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 15:50:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 for Browser-Based Apps
        Authors         : Aaron Parecki
                          David Waite
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-browser-based-apps-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-01-29

Abstract:
   OAuth 2.0 authorization requests from apps running entirely in a
   browser are unable to use a Client Secret during the process, since
   they have no way to keep a secret confidential.  This specification
   details the security considerations that must be taken into account
   when developing browser-based applications, as well as best practices
   for how they can securely implement OAuth 2.0.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-browser-based-apps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-browser-based-apps-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-browser-based-apps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/