Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Shepherd write-up for draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-02

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 08:29:06 -0500

All,

The following is the updated shepherd write-up for the
draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators-02 document.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators/shepherdwriteup/

Please, take a look and let me know if I missed anything.

Regards,
 Rifaat

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 09:38:07 -0700

Thanks Rifaat,

It looks okay to me.

I went ahead and fixed the nits in the document source too:
https://github.com/ietf-oauth-resource-indicators/i-d/commit/e967f667a0224953683833b704f5cc59ce48f96d

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 6:29 AM Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> <https://datatracker..ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-resource-indicators/shepherdwriteup/>
>
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._

---

From: Sandeep Kaur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 08:28:04 +0530

Hi there

I wants to unsubscribe OAUTH WG.

Thanks!!
Sandeep Kaur

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019, 10:08 PM Brian Campbell <bcampbell=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and
> privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
> review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited..
> If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from
> your computer. Thank you.*_______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 22:16:21 -0500

Use the following link to unsubscribe:
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth

Regards,
 Rifaat