Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bcp-05.txt

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 12:47:34 +0300

This version addresses Genart comments. Thanks to Brian Carpenter for 
his review!

	Yaron

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bcp-05.txt
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 02:46:10 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Michael B. Jones <[email-masked]>, Dick Hardt 
<[email-masked]>, Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>, Michael 
Jones <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bcp-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yaron Sheffer and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bcp
Revision:	05
Title:		JSON Web Token Best Current Practices
Document date:	2019-04-16
Group:		oauth
Pages:		15
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bcp-05.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bcp/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bcp-05
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bcp
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bcp-05

Abstract:
    JSON Web Tokens, also known as JWTs, are URL-safe JSON-based security
    tokens that contain a set of claims that can be signed and/or
    encrypted.  JWTs are being widely used and deployed as a simple
    security token format in numerous protocols and applications, both in
    the area of digital identity, and in other application areas.  The
    goal of this Best Current Practices document is to provide actionable
    guidance leading to secure implementation and deployment of JWTs.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat