Subject: [OAUTH-WG] WGLC on draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-02

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 14:05:28 -0400

All,

As discussed during the meeting in Prague, we are starting a WGLC on the *JWT
Response for OAuth Token Introspection* document:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response/

Please, review the document and provide feedback on any issues you see with
the document.

The WGLC will end April 22nd, 2019.

Regards,
 Rifaat and Hannes

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 12:30:29 -0400

All,

We have not received any comment during this WGLC, so we assume that WG
agrees with moving this forward.

Regards,
 Rifaat

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 2:05 PM Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Please, review the document and provide feedback on any issues you see
> with the document.
>