Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Alissa Cooper's Yes on draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bcp-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 12:58:52 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bcp-06: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bcp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

= Section 1 =

 Many of the recommendations in this document
   will actually be about implementation and use of the cryptographic
   mechanisms underlying JWTs that are defined by JSON Web Signature
   (JWS) [RFC7515], JSON Web Encryption (JWE) [RFC7516], and JSON Web
   Algorithms (JWA) [RFC7518].  Others will be about use of the JWT
   claims themselves.

s/will actually be/are/
s/will be/are/

= Section 3.12 =

Are all of the recommended strategies listed targeted at application developers
specifically? It might be useful to note that if so.