Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-05.txt> (JWT Response for OAuth Token Introspection) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 04:18:19 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Web Authorization Protocol WG
(oauth) to consider the following document: - 'JWT Response for OAuth Token
Introspection'
  <draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-08-07. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This draft proposes an additional JSON Web Token (JWT) based response
   for OAuth 2.0 Token Introspection.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.