Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth Security Workshop 2020 going virtual / OAuth Security Workshop 2020+1

From: Daniel Fett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 16:38:29 +0200

Hi all,

Like many other conferences and events, the OAuth Security Workshop is
affected by the Coronavirus pandemic. We do not expect that normal
international travel will be possible anytime soon.

Therefore, Steinar and I decided to hold a *virtual OAuth Security
Workshop* at the same dates as originally planned, July 22-24.

Additionally, we are looking into holding the *next in-person event in
March 2021 in Trondheim, Norway* (i.e., in proximity to IETF 110 Prague)
if the situation permits.

We will get back to you with a more detailed planning for both events as
soon as possible.

As before, the virtual event will also be a mixture of pre-scheduled
talks and an unconference part. We *extended the deadline for
submissions* for the pre-scheduled part until May 31. Please submit your
proposal here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfqHnsKRodCWom4j4f7j791gnoaz2XLTOTiGCv4F_Wl9cNQSQ/viewform

If you have already proposed a session, please let us know if you cannot
or do not want to join the virtual event.

If you have any questions, please let us know!

-Daniel