Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: Webex meeting changed: OAuth WG Virtual Interim Meeting - April 20th

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 08:36:57 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Web Authorization Protocol Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 8:25 AM
Subject: Webex meeting changed: OAuth WG Virtual Interim Meeting - April
20th
To: <[email-masked]>

You changed the Webex meeting information.

When it's time, start your Webex meeting here.

Meeting number (access code): 610 005 584
Meeting password: PVe2mESQb23
Host key: 166805

Monday, April 20, 2020
12:00 pm  |  (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr

Start meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma2406d0d665d68cf51297c0544e429bf>

*Join by phone*
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)
1-650-479-3208 <%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*610005584%23%23*01*> Call-in toll
number (US/Canada)
1-877-668-4493 <1-877-668-4493,,*01*610005584%23%23*01*> Call-in toll free
number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m283b029635a7e09717e83e0c1ee39ef6>
  |  Toll-free calling restrictions
<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

*Join from a video system or application*
Dial [email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

*Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business*
Dial [email-masked]

Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com

---

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 12:37:49 -0400

All,

You can find this meeting material at the following link:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-oauth-05/session/oauth

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 8:36 AM Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> 1-877-668-4493 <1-877-668-4493,,*01*610005584%23%23*01*> Call-in toll
> free number (US/Canada)
> Global call-in numbers