Subject: [OAUTH-WG] April 20th Interim Meeting Minutes

From: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 13:56:28 -0400

All,

You can find the minutes for this meeting on the following link:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-oauth-05/materials/minutes-interim-2020-oauth-05-202004201200

Thanks to *Jared Jennings *for taking these notes.

Regards,
 Rifaat & Hannes

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 16:30:09 -0600

An action item coming out of this latest interim meeting was to propose
some updated text for review on JAR to address the problem that PAR is
currently facing where it can be interpreted that JAR says that the
request_uri must refer to JWT.

I've taken a stab at such an update and proposed text changes can be seen
in this pull request
https://bitbucket.org/Nat/oauth-jwsreq/pull-requests/3/attempt-to-tweak-the-wording-in-jar-so/diff

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 12:08 PM Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth
>

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._