Subject: Shamelessly self-serving message from the Chair

From: John W Noerenberg II <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:31:50 -0700

For those interested in writing extensions for Eudora, I have updated 
documentation on the 
horribly-named-but-nevertheless-I-am-forced-to-live-with Extended 
Messaging Services API (emsapi) for Eudora.  The documentation and 
kit hasn't been posted to our website, yet.  But I will make it 
available to anyone requesting it.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience, 
and we'll get it out to the site, but I figured that some of you 
would both like to know and not want to wait for that.
-- 

john noerenberg
[email-masked]
   --------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Peace of mind isn't at all superficial, really.  It's the whole thing.
   That which produces it is good maintenance; that which disturbs it
   is poor maintenance.
   -- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, Robert M. Pirsig, 1974
   --------------------------------------------------------------------------