Subject: ANNOUNCE: NDSS'02 Early Registration Deadlines Approaching

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 11:39:30 -0500 (EST)

R E G I S T E R   N O W ! !

EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT DEADLINE:  January 11, 2002
HOTEL RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY January 8, 2002

FINAL PROGRAM available at http://www.isoc.org/isoc/conferences/ndss/02/final.shtml.

2002 NETWORK AND DISTRIBUTED SYSTEM SECURITY SYMPOSIUM (NDSS'02) 
hosted by THE INTERNET SOCIETY 
February 6 - 8, 2002 
Catamaran Resort Hotel, San Diego, California

NDSS is the premier event for security experts around the world. Come to 
the 9th Annual NDSS and share in the latest concepts on the Internet 
security front. Southern California's Catamaran Resort Hotel offers 
spectacular views of Mission Bay and the Pacific Ocean, and is a warm sunny 
getaway with opportunities to confer with your security counterparts from 
across the globe.

For more information and on line registration go to the NDSS'02 web site: 
http://www.isoc.org/ndss02.

Questions about registration? Contact Michele Estadt at the Internet 
Society at +1-703-326-9880 ext 104 or send e-mail to 
[email-masked]. Interested in sponsoring a give-away or meal? Contact Martin
Kupres at +1 41 22 807 1444 or send e-mail to [email-masked].