Subject: Alice, Bob, ... Foo, bar?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:15:15 -0600

From: John Dlugosz

I know about Alice and Bob in general.  But does anyone have a pointer to a
complete list of which names are commonly used, and what Roles those names
are used for?  E.g. Eve is used for an evesdropper.  Someone else (I forgot
who) can alter packets, though.

--John

---

From: Robert Guerra <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:51:55 -0500 (EST)

The Alice and Bob After Dinner Speech

given at the Zurich Seminar, April 1984

by John Gordon

http://www.conceptlabs.co.uk/alicebob.html

-- 
Robert Guerra <[email-masked]>
Director, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR)
<http://www.cpsr.org>