Subject: Re: Notary signatures

From: "Hal Finney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 18:27:39 -0700

If you're going to do a notary signature, you'd probably need something
like that "target signature" subpacket we talked about for revocation
signatures, right?

Hal

---

From: Jon Callas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 18:48:24 -0700

> like that "target signature" subpacket we talked about for revocation

The target subpacket is in the draft that is presently on the editor's desk.

    Jon

---

From: David Shaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 22:03:14 -0400

> like that "target signature" subpacket we talked about for revocation

Yes, I was thinking that as well.  The subpacket would be useful for
those cases when the intended target was not obvious from the context.
It would need a different name than "revocation target", though :)

David

-- 
   David Shaw  |  [email-masked]  |  WWW http://www.jabberwocky.com/
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
   "There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
      We don't believe this to be a coincidence." - Jeremy S. Anderson