Subject: Re: key flag for authentication

From: Jon Callas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 00:57:29 -0700

Is there a consensus for this? I'm happy with anything, myself.

    Jon

---

From: David Shaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:13:41 -0400

> Is there a consensus for this? I'm happy with anything, myself.

I support it.

David

---

From: Werner Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:54:18 +0200

> I support it.

Me too of course.

-- 
Werner Koch                                      <[email-masked]>
The GnuPG Experts                                http://g10code.com
Free Software Foundation Europe	                 http://fsfeurope.org

---

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Jul 2003 13:47:22 -0400

> >> Is there a consensus for this? I'm happy with anything, myself.

Ok, looks like we've got concensus on this...

-derek
-- 
       Derek Atkins, SB '93 MIT EE, SM '95 MIT Media Laboratory
       Member, MIT Student Information Processing Board  (SIPB)
       URL: http://web.mit.edu/warlord/    PP-ASEL-IA     N1NWH
       [email-masked]                        PGP key available