Subject: Meeting in Seoul -- call for Agenda Items.

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:01:43 -0500

Hi,

I'd like to schedule a meeting in Seoul.  Do people have specific
items they would like to talk about?  I know Jon can't make it
but I'd like someone to present a 2440bis status (Jon, can you
find someone to provide the status).

I'll work on the list of open issues and mail that out early next
week.

We also need to update the milestones for the WG.  I'll work with
the document editors to flush out that proposal and present it here
ASAP.

Are there other orders of business for Seoul?  Any other presentations
to be made?

-derek

-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant