Subject: Re: Trust Packets

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:35:23 -0800

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 08:25:36 -0800 David Shaw <[email-masked]>
wrote:
>
>On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 04:48:42PM +0100, Simon Josefsson wrote:
>
>> What we need is a way to embed those MPEG files in OpenPGP keys.
>:-)
>
>I can just see it: a "movie" attribute.  "Hi!  I'm David, and my
>fingerprint is...."

and then stego a symmetrically encrypted file of the secret key, passphrase,
 and revocation certificate right into it  ;-)

vedaal

Concerned about your privacy? Follow this link to get
FREE encrypted email: https://www.hushmail.com/?l=2

Free, ultra-private instant messaging with Hush Messenger
https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434

Promote security and make money with the Hushmail Affiliate Program: 
https://www.hushmail.com/about.php?subloc=affiliate&l=427