Subject: List of OpenPGP Issues

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:32:07 -0500

Hi,

Here is the list of issues against the OpenPGP document, assuming that
Jon finishes the work he was left off to do this week.  This is the
status as of yesterday, and does not take into account the suggestions
made on the list today.

Hopefully we can close out all these issues in -10 or -11 and get to
WGLC.  When the list of open issues is emptied I intend to call a WGLC
on the document.

This list should be comprehensive of all outstanding issues (as of
yesterday).  If you think there is an outstanding issue that is not
listed in this document, please re-send it to the list and include the
string [ISSUE] in the subject.  Hopefully I wont need to set up a
formal process for issue submission, but we'll see.  The ADs would
like me to use RT to track the issues, but mapping the email threads
to an RT queue is seeming to be a lot more work than I'd like to do by
hand.  So, we'll see how it goes.

-derek

-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant

---

From: Jon Callas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 00:40:02 -0800

Derek and I sat down and folded in all the changes that have text 
supplied. I could spend the extra 20 minutes needed to turn that into 
-10 and just send it.

We need to decide something about the remaining issues -- for example, 
it still doesn't sound like we have consensus on trailing whitespace -- 
but there's no reason why I can't send what I have now, and we do the 
others later.

	Jon

---

From: David Shaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:07:31 -0500

> supplied. I could spend the extra 20 minutes needed to turn that into 

I think that is an excellent idea.  I know I find it easier to work
with the current document right in front of me.

David