Subject: whitespace // the 'program'

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 06:54:11 -0800

here is an interesting site about programs written entirely
with only whitespace characters,
(was brought up on the gnupg users list)

http://compsoc.dur.ac.uk/whitespace/index.php

the source code programs written this way, can always be signed with
a detached signature of the file itself,

but, just in case one 'did' want to clearsign such a page of code,
would it be possible under the new open pgp whitespace specs?

vedaal

Concerned about your privacy? Follow this link to get
FREE encrypted email: https://www.hushmail.com/?l=2

Free, ultra-private instant messaging with Hush Messenger
https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434

Promote security and make money with the Hushmail Affiliate Program: 
https://www.hushmail.com/about.php?subloc=affiliate&l=427

---

From: Jon Callas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:36:06 -0800

> a detached signature of the file itself,

Or signed in binary mode.

> would it be possible under the new open pgp whitespace specs?

No, and this isn't a bug, it's a feature.

	Jon