Subject: OpenPGP WG minutes from IETF-59

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:36:44 -0500

Hi,

The final minutes of the OpenPGP WG meeting are attached.

Thanks.

-derek

-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant

---

From: David Shaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:21:18 -0500

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 04:36:44PM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:

> * 3rd party signatures in a one-pass signed message:  This issue is not
> currently addressed in -09.  Text has been proposed to address this issue
> and was accepted.

Now that I look at this again - what exactly was accepted here?  I
seem to recall more than one proposal coming out of that thread.

David

---

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:38:58 -0500

> seem to recall more than one proposal coming out of that thread.

Yours.  Jon and I worked on this a couple days ago and your text should
be in -10.

-derek