Subject: [ISSUE] Boilerplate gives wrong affiliation

From: Florian Weimer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 10:30:24 +0100

Network Working Group                                        Jon Callas
Category: INTERNET-DRAFT                                PGP Corporation
draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc2440bis-09.txt
Expires Apr 2004                                       Lutz Donnerhacke
October 2003                         IN-Root-CA Individual Network e.V.

Obsoletes: 1991, 2440                                        Hal Finney
                                                      Network Associates

                                                           Rodney Thayer

To my knowledge, Individual Network e.V. no longer exists.

-- 
Current mail filters: many dial-up/DSL/cable modem hosts, and the
following domains: atlas.cz, bigpond.com, freenet.de, hotmail.com,
libero.it, netscape.net, postino.it, tiscali.co.uk, tiscali.cz,
tiscali.it, voila.fr, wanadoo.fr, yahoo.com.

---

From: Lutz Donnerhacke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:17:15 +0000 (UTC)

> To my knowledge, Individual Network e.V. no longer exists.

Ack. You may even revome me from the author list.