Subject: assistance needed

From: "MRS MARIAM ABACHA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 00:33:12 +0000

FROM: MRS MARIAM ABACHA 
C/O: SIR NICK BEN.

DEAR FRIEND, 

I GOT TO KNOW OF YOU IN MY SEARCH FOR A REPUTABLE PERSON TO ASSIST IN 
AN URGENT DEAL REQUIRING UTMOST TRUST AND CONFIDENTIALITY. 

I AM SIR NICK BEN, AN ATTORNEY AND CLOSE CONFIDANT OF MRS. MARYAM 
ABACHA, THE FORMER FIRST LADY AND WIFE TO THE LATE GEN. SANI ABACHA, THE 
FORMER HEAD OF STATE AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE 
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.SHE (MRS. M. ABACHA), AS A RESULT OF THE TRUST 
AND CONFIDENCE SHE HAS IN ME,MANDATED THAT I SEARCH FOR A RELIABLE AND 
TRUSTWORTHY FOREIGN PARTNER,WHO WILL HELP RECEIVE SOME FUNDS, WHICH SHE HAS 
IN CASH TOTALING US$30M (THIRTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) INTO A 
PERSONAL, COMPANY OR ANY RELIABLE FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNT FOR SAFE KEEPING FOR 
A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. 

HER FAMILY BANK ACCOUNTS WITHIN AND OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY HAVE ALL BEEN 
FROZEN BY THE AUTHORITIES. (I WILL REFER YOU TO THIS WEBSITE OF A 
LEADING NIGERIAN NEWSPAPERS. THE WEBSITE IS WWW.ngrguardiannew.com PAGE 56 
BACK PAGE 19/10/2001 OR WWW.thisdayonline.com 4TH OCT. 2001 FRONT PAGE AND 
WWW.thisdayonline.com 13th NOV.2003 FRONT PAGE, FOR FURTHER INFORMATION 
ABOUT THESE MONIES AND THE ABACHAS.) 

SHE HAS DECIDED TO OFFER YOUR GOOD SELF IF YOU ARE WILLING TO RENDER 
THIS TREMENDOUS ASSISTANCE, 10% OF THE TOTAL SUM. NOTE THAT THIS 
TRANSACTION INVOLVES NO RISK WHATSOEVER, AS YOU WILL HAVE NO DEALING WITH MY 
COUNTRY, NIGERIA. RATHER, YOU WILL DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY 
AND TRUST COMPANY IN EUROPE, OR ASIA WHICH IS WHERE THE MONEY IS RIGHT 
NOW.ANY INFORMATION YOU NEED WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AFTER YOU HAVE SHOW YOUR 
INTEREST.INCLUDE THIS LETTER IN YOUR REPLY. 

BEST REGARDS, 
SIR NICK BEN