Subject: The ArtFloor Gallery | Invitation | New Exhibition

From: "The ArtFloor.com Gallery" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 may 2004 18:07:40 +0200

THE ARTFLOOR GALLERY | May 2004

www.ArtFloor.com | The best of French Contemporary Art Online at studio prices.
The gallery is pleased to invite you to discover two artists: J. VIGILANTE and M.J. JUILLARD.

New French painter on ArtFloor, J. Vigilante.
(http://www.artfloor.com/ebn.ebn?pid=245&artiste=85&lang=GB)

ArtFloor invites you to discover the landscapes by 
our new artist J. Vigilante. He is recognized as an 
artist inspired of impressionism and refleting the nice 
colours of nature and landscapes in Provence. He has 
specific technics by using paint-brush and knife. His 
paintings are usually traditional but show his great 
ability to capture light and coulours and make them 
unique.
J. Vigilante is present in many expositions in South of 
France like in Arles, Saint Rémy de Provence, 
Aix-en-Provence, Roussillon... 

New works by the French painter M.J. Juillard.
(http://www.artfloor.com/ebn.ebn?pid=245&artiste=15&lang=GB)

"I dedicated my life to painting when I was 15 and 
recreate my own world as a perfect life : a perfect 
composition, the equilibrium of my dreams to reach 
peace".
The paintings by M.J. Juillard are some poetical and 
abstract transpositions of the landscapes he imagines. 
Juillard early works were mainly inspired by Mondrian 
but the last paintings are a mix of this influence with the 
artist's talent to balance colours and a new "pop art" 
touch with the appearance of flowers. 
Juillard is a really safe value of The Artfloor Gallery and 
you can find his paintings today in many private 
collections.

Kind regards,

The ArtFloor.com Gallery | www . ArtFloor . com
Paris-Marseille-Nice
7-days worldwide delivery

Information : [email-masked]
Remove : (http://www.artfloor.com/ebn.ebn?pid=254&lang=GB)