Subject: Request for Agenda Items for DC IETF

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:35:42 -0400

Hi,

I plan to request a 1hour slot at the DC IETF so we can wrap up
2440bis (hopefully).  Anyone have any agenda items they'd like to
discuss at the meeting?

-derek
-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant

---

From: Jon Callas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:45:11 -0700

> 2440bis (hopefully).  Anyone have any agenda items they'd like to

My opinion is that we don't need the slot. The few things we need to 
cover can (and should) be handled here. We're not the sort of group 
that needs face time. I am unlikely to be able to make it there, and 
anything that goes on there will have to happen here, too, so it just 
consumes more time to have the meeting.

	Jon