Subject: Topic/Speaker requests for Montreal

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 08:44:17 -0400

Hi,

Montreal is just around the corner.  What with 2440bis "done",
it's time to get down to other projects.  I've requested a
1-hour timeslot in Montreal so we can discuss other OpenPGP
related topics.

Now is the time to revive those drafts that we sidelined to get
2440bis out the door.  Topics that have been brought to my attention
(and that I recall at the moment):

  PFS
  Alternate Ciphers
  OpenPGP Mail Header
  IPsec

If you've got a draft and want to present it, let me know how much
time you want.  If you'd got an idea that you'd like to present but no
draft, let me know that, too.

Thanks!

-derek

-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant