Subject: (FWD) Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 66th IETF Meeting in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 08:35:57 -0400

In case any of you are polishing up drafts for discussion in Montreal,
the cutoff dates are coming quickly.  Just a reminder from your
friendly neighborhood working-group chair.

-derek

Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 66th IETF Meeting in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 00:00:01 -0400

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 66th 
IETF Meeting in Montreal, Quebec, Canada:

June 19th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) 
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday, 
June 19th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a 
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the 
appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The 
Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday, 
June 12th at 9:00 AM ET.

June 26th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher) 
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted 
by Monday, June 26th at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective 
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts 
directory or announced until on or after Monday, July 10th at 9:00 
AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until 
the last minute to submit.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any 
questions or concerns, then please send a message to 
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 66th IETF Meeting can be found at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_66.html.

-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant