Subject: HELLO

From: "Ernestine Hawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 00:07:33 +0180

After the Bell News to Send HXPN Flying!!!

ENCINO, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--Jan 5, 2007 (4:05pm) -- Harris
Exploration, Inc. (Other OTC:HXPN.PK - News) advises shareholders it
has authorized a Letter of Intent with Minera Cristal of Ecuador, regarding
the opportunity to acquire up to a 100% position in their Balsapamba
property, located in the Bolivar Province, Ecuador, South America.

Harris Exploration

Symbol: HXPN
Current Price:     $1.50 (+20%)
Short Term Target:  $5.00

With the price of precious medals continuing to skyrocket, mining
companies had another year of record profits.  With limited supply and
high demand, experts agree that the mining boom shows no signs of
abating.

Harris Exploration is in the right place at the right time and has just begun
a major PR campaign to let everyone know about it!  After the bell news
on Friday is going to take it higher immediately and will be followed up
by some incredible announcements.  We give this one a STRONG BUY!

Get in while there is still time!!!