Subject: draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc2440bis-19.txt

From: Jon Callas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:21:17 -0800

I've submitted bis19. This should be within epsilon of complete for a  
whole lot of epsilons. It has in it text to address the IESG  
concerns, as well as the IANA considerations in a brand new section  
10. The *only* thing that there should be comments on is the IANA  
considerations.

I also did a few inevitable bits of text cleanup. A "must not" was  
changed to "MUST NOT" and I also regularized some sentence ends.  
Historically, this document has placed a single space after a period  
as opposed to two spaces after a period). I removed the extra spaces  
where they existed, as well.

Thanks to David Shaw, Hal Finney, and our chair for their review of  
the additions. Thanks to Sam Hartman for reviewing the IESG  
considerations and providing valuable help in creating the IANA  
considerations. Thanks to everyone who didn't notice that bis18 timed  
out. Extra-special thanks to people who *did* notice and didn't say  
anything.

	Jon