Subject: WE ARE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU CONCERNING YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT.

From: DR. BISI OMOYENI. <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 00:04:33 +0200

FROM: DR. BISI OMOYENI
MANAGING DIRECTOR/CHIEF EXECUTIVE;WEMA BANK PLC.
PLOT 1669, OYIN JOLAYEMI STREET,
P.O.BOX 75455, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS.
Swift Address: WBINGLA XXX.                    TEL/FAX:+234-1-8539820

ATTENTION OF: BENEFICIARY,

SWIFT CREDIT CARD

THE ABOVE SUBJECT MATTER REFERS.

This is to inform you that I have gone through your payment file and 
confirmed why you are yet to receive your payment up till now and it is 
impossible for you to receive it from the people you have been 
communicating/dealing with no matter how much you paid.

As a matter of fact, there is lot of errors in your payment file that 
will make you to spend all that you have without getting paid and the 
dubious officials of this country are not ready to tell you the truth 
rather extorting your hard earned money.

I have a solution to your problem because this is exactly what happened 
to Mrs. Edward’s Williams and she adheres to my directives and get paid 
within 5 banking days.

The solution is that I will transfer your said fund through ATM SWIFT 
CREDIT CARD SYSTEM to save you from documentations, payment of taxes and 
etc. And in according with series of petition received from 
International Body on how your fund was handled by our correspondence office.After 
Extensive meeting with Board of Directors and other Stake holders in 
the Government including Subcommittees of the House Of Assembly and the 
House of Rep Federal Republic of Nigeria.

It was Resolved and Agreed upon that your Fund would be released on a 
special method of payment, by tag Name Reads SWIFT CREDIT CARD. This 
method of payment is designed by the Government to avert fraud 
perpetration or stoppage of fund by Some Agencies. Either Through Anti Terrorist
Certificate or other certificates. This Swift Credit Card would be 
issued to you upon meeting with the Bank Requirement.

This office has been mandated to take charge of the Issuance of the 
SWIFT CREDIT CARD and your payment file should be passed to my desk for 
clarification. Upon Certification that your payment file is ok, This 
Office will direct you on how to receive your over due fund via ATM SWIFT 
CREDIT CARD.

In the light of this aforementioned, You are required to furnish this 
office with the following information:

Your Name:
Address:
Your
Next of Kin Name and your date of Birth:
Your telephone number and fax:

This Information’s would be used to open an account here, and from here 
the ATM would be used in issuance of The SWIFT CREDITS CARD in your 
favor, and with the Credit card Number all your information will be 
inserted into the card. Upon completion of this issuance of the Credit 
Card,It would be send to you via Courier to your residential Address.

Be informed that your fund has been called back and its now in a 
suspense Account here. And a new Account has to be opened in your Name Before 
the Swift Credit Card will be issued.

THANKS,

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR. BISI OMOYENI
MANAGING DIRECTOR/CHIEF EXECUTIVE (WBN).