Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-openpgp-camellia-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the An Open Specification for Pretty Good Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The Camellia Cipher in OpenPGP
	Author(s)	: D. Shaw
	Filename	: draft-ietf-openpgp-camellia-02.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2008-4-14
	
This document presents the necessary information to use the Camellia
   symmetric block cipher in the OpenPGP protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-openpgp-camellia-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "David Crick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 22:59:48 +0100

>         Filename        : draft-ietf-openpgp-camellia-02.txt

looks good to me.

---

From: David Shaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:01:21 -0400

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-openpgp-camellia-02.txt

FYI to the list members, this is identical to the previous draft
except for the addition of Camellia-192.  The draft now specifies 128,
192, and 256 bit keys.

David