Subject: WEBMAIL Maintenance Notice

From: Webmail Help team <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:06:22 -0400

Dear Webmail User,

The Helpdesk Program that periodically checks the size of your e-mail space is 
sending you this information. The program runs weekly to ensure your inbox 
does not grow too large, thus preventing you from receiving or sending new 
e-mail. As this message is being sent, you have 18 megabytes (MB) or more 
stored in your inbox. To help us reset your space in our database,

  please enter your current user name(_________________) password 
(_______________)

You will receive a periodic alert if your inbox size is between 18 and 20 MB. 
If your inbox size is 20 MB, a program on your Webmail will move your oldest 
e-mails to a folder in your home directory to ensure you can continue 
receiving incoming e-mail. You will be notified this has taken place. If your 
inbox grows to 25 MB, you will be unable to receive new e-mail and it will be 
returned to sender. All this is programmed to ensure your e-mail continues to 
function well. Thank you for your cooperation.

Help Desk.Important:
Email Account Verification Update ! ! !