Subject: [openpgp] Barry Leiba's No Objection on charter-ietf-openpgp-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 18:04:50 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-openpgp-01-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-openpgp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a question for Stephen:  did you check with the Secretariat that
resurrecting a closed WG this way won't cause tools problems?

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 02:13:23 +0100

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-openpgp/

Funnily enough I thought of that a short while after I'd hit
the button:-)

But... there was a checkbox asking me to confirm I wanted to
re-start a formerly closed WG so I'm guessing they've thought
it through and it'll be fine. But we'll see and if need be fix
what needs fixing.

Cheers,
S.