Subject: [openpgp] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-openpgp-01-03: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 00:48:30 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-openpgp-01-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-openpgp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"CRFG curves". Certainly some sort of elliptic curves for cryptography I
don't know anything about.
Google pointed to me: CRFG - Chronic Renal Failure Gene
Until I realized it was the research group :-)

Pure editorial (use it or drop it)
OLD: Potential inclusion of elliptic curves recommended by the CFRG (see
note below)
NEW: Potential inclusion of elliptic curves recommended by the Crypto
Forum Research Group, CFRG (see note
below)

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 08:15:15 -0400

Hi,

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-openpgp/
Good catch, the update has been applied.

Thanks.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen