Subject: [openpgp] Ben Campbell's Yes on charter-ietf-openpgp-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 20:03:15 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-openpgp-01-00: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-openpgp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I concur with Alissa's comment about "other work".  Is it possible to put
more scope around the "other work" than "The wg wants to do it and it
doesn't get in the way"?

Item 2. under "other work" appears to have some missing words. Should
that say "The work has widespread support..."?

---

From: "Christopher LILJENSTOLPE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 09:27:50 -0700

Greetings,

	I've made some minor tweaks based on Ben's and Alissa's comments.  It's 
on the gist right now...

https://gist.github.com/liljenstolpe/a4a45477d1b89ea45e09

	Christopher

On 9 Jun 2015, at 20:03, Ben Campbell wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> openpgp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/openpgp

-- 
李柯睿
Avt tace, avt loqvere meliora silentio
Check my PGP key here: http://www.asgaard.org/cdl/cdl.asc
Current vCard here: http://www.asgaard.org/cdl/cdl.vcf
keybase: https://keybase.io/liljenstolpe