Subject: [openpgp] WG chair swap...

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 12:10:22 +0100

Hiya,

I'm sorry to say that due to $dayjob changes, Chris hasn't had
as much time as he'd like to help out chairing, and so asked
that we try find someone else to help DKG with that.

First, many thanks to Chris for the work you've done to help
this group get started - and for being open about it when the
time came that a change was needed. I hope that the new $dayjob
thing works out as well as it looks it might! (If that makes
you curious, ask Chris off list:-)

Second, I'm delighted to say that Barry Leiba has agreed to
step in to help DKG co-chair the group. For those of you who
don't know Barry he's an ex Apps area director, and has done
lots of work on email in the past. He and I had the fun of
co-chairing the DKIM WG together so I can tell you he's good
at this (though I hope this WG continues to be less exciting
than that one was:-)

Barry and DKG have been chatting about next steps and will be
sending mail on that shortly.

Cheers,
S.