Subject: [openpgp] openpgp.org reactivated

From: Dominik Schuermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 14:43:35 +0200

Hi,

with some help of Phil Zimmermann, I reactivated and re-purposed
http://openpgp.org

It is now hosted on GitHub pages and has a new design and content. I
will try to put up new blog posts and content in the future. I am also
very much open for pull requests to change, fix and extend the pages at
http://github.com/OpenPGP/openpgp.github.io

I would like to see this page grow like xmpp.org and provide an overview
over the standards and maybe also provide recommendations, which are not
part of the standard, but commonly implemented.
In addition, it should provide a simple introduction for people who
heard of OpenPGP but don't know which software to install.

Cheers
Dominik

---

From: Dominik Schuermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 15:28:27 +0200

To clarify: It would be great to extend the software pages via pull
requests, I just started with a list off my head, many projects are
still missing.
I am open to add any software that implements the OpenPGP standard! We
should also order the software alphabetically within the sections to
make the pages more neutral.

Cheers
Dominik

On 08/29/2016 02:43 PM, Dominik Schuermann wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> openpgp-email mailing list
> [email-masked]
> To unsubscribe or make changes to your subscription click here:
> https://admin.hostpoint.ch/mailman/listinfo/openpgp-email_enigmail.net
>