Subject: [openpgp] Minor fixes for RFC 4880bis

From: Heiko Stamer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 21:27:27 +0200

Dear editors of draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc4880bis,

some months ago I've opened this merge request:
https://gitlab.com/openpgp-wg/rfc4880bis/merge_requests/15

Unfortunately, the most recent version 07 of the draft does not contain
those almost only editorial changes. Are there any objections?

Bests regards,
Heiko.

---

From: Werner Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 08:25:12 +0200

> https://gitlab.com/openpgp-wg/rfc4880bis/merge_requests/15

Sorry, I missed them because I usually check only the ticked mails here
from the ML.  I'll add them for the next revision.

> those almost only editorial changes. Are there any objections?

I don't think so.  I had to get out a new revision to avoid an expired
I-D.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

-- 
Die Gedanken sind frei.  Ausnahmen regelt ein Bundesgesetz.