Subject: [openpgp] Resolving open issues

From: Kai Engert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 23:40:00 +0200

Hello,

I'd like to make a suggestion for resolving the open issues that have 
been recently mentioned.

It seems one of the complaints was a lack of communication.

Maybe the whole conflict is simply based on misunderstandings, for 
example, about who should be the first person to communiate. And even if 
it might be apparent based on rules (from your own personal point of 
view), remember that nobody is perfect, we're all humans, we might 
disagree, sometimes we make a mistake, or we might be too busy and wish 
that we'd get more help.

It has been said that certain issues haven't been discussed on this 
list. Well, if you notice them, what stops you from asking on the list?

It might be worth to try to process the backlog of pending issue by 
discussing them.

For each issue that you consider unresolved, start a new thread on this 
mailing list. Provide a short summary of the unresolved issue, 
potentially provide your own suggestion for how to resolve the issue. 
Then wait for others to comment on the issue. After an appropriate 
number of comments have been made, someone volunteers to summarize and 
proposes an action.

Maybe my suggestion seems native. But please consider the possibility 
that people had different expectations than you, and more communication 
could help to match your expectations with actions.

If necessary, a neutral person could try to start a new thread for each 
of the issues that had been mentioned, but IMHO, it's best if the person 
who sees a need for action writes the message.

Regards,
Kai

---

From: Kai Engert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 23:42:51 +0200

On 28.04.20 23:40, Kai Engert wrote:
> Maybe my suggestion seems native.

s/native/naive/