Subject: Welcome to ietf-openproxy

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 00:52:09 -0800 (PST)

--

Welcome to the ietf-openproxy mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe ietf-openproxy

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe ietf-openproxy [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

The ietf-openproxy mailing list is for discussion of the issues delineated
in http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tomlinson-epsfw-00.txt. That
document introduces the problem and solution requirements for a
standardized, open and extensible service environment on caching proxies
which enables them to provide general services that mediate, modify, and
monitor object requests and responses.

To see what has gone on before you subscribed, please see the mailing
list archive at
  http://www.imc.org/ietf-openproxy/

To unsubscribe from the ietf-openproxy mailing list, send a message to:
  [email-masked]
with the message:
  unsubscribe

If you need to contact a human about this mailing list, please
send a message to:
  [email-masked]