Subject: Call for Comments on OPES Drafts

From: Markus Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 14:10:36 -0500

Hi,

as mentioned in Atlanta, we want to wrap-up and finish our two WG 
drafts on

   "Security Threats and Risks for Open Pluggable Edge Services"

and on

   "Requirements for Policy, Authorization and Enforcement of OPES
    Services"

*very* quickly and submit them to the IESG. However, it is really hard 
to believe that no one has to say anything about the drafts in their 
current form...

As such, consider this a formal request for comments on those two 
drafts, please read them carefully and post any comments/suggestions 
you might have to the mailing list!

We intend to consider feedback coming back until shortly after 
Thanksgiving, then publish new versions of those two rafts and issue 
WG last call following immediatelly. As such, I'd expect that issues 
with the currrent draft versions will be raised *before* we publish 
the new ones after Thanksgiving!

Thanks,
   Markus