Subject: How to move forward

From: Markus Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 13:33:57 -0400

From the posts on this mailing list, it seems that almost all active 
participants are in favor of moving forward with a "custom-tailored" 
transport for OCP.

Furthermore, Alex and Abbie committed to work on such protocol, and 
Alex indicated that a first draft can be available within two weeks.

Given this status and the commitment from folks to work on the 
protocol, let's follow this approach. We would assume that a first 
draft will be available in about two weeks, i.e. by end of this month 
(5/31). We will then evaluate this initial draft on the mailing list 
and discuss whether the benefits justify the new approach.

I'd assume that Alex and Abbie take the initiative in driving this 
forward, with discussions being held on the mailing list.

Thanks,
   Markus

---

From: Alex Rousskov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 12:04:15 -0600 (MDT)

Sounds good to me (obviously). I expect to post the first draft with
OCPTRAN changes by Monday, in hope for early feedback.

Thanks,

Alex.