Subject: OCP Core version head_sid10 available

From: Alex Rousskov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 14:56:42 -0600 (MDT)

This snapshot was submitted to IETF for publication as a working group
Internet Draft (draft-ietf-opes-ocp-core-00). The draft is meant to
reflect all relevant discussions on this mailing list, as of
2004/06/05.

The log of major changes is quoted below. The latest snapshot,
including XML sources for those doing hands-on modifications, is
available at

	http://www.measurement-factory.com/tmp/opes/

Please continue to comment and work on the to-do list.

Thank you,

Alex.

-------------- change log ----------------

head-sid10

  *  Removed the concept of OCP connection as a group of messages
     sharing the same group of callout services. Now there is no
     difference between OCP connection and transport connection.

  *  Added a concept of a Service Group, which is a list of services
     with an identifier, for now. A given Service Group is
     referenced by the creating/destroying side only, to prevent
     destruction synchronization.

  *  Removed Connection Services (CSvc) message.

  *  Removed connection priority until proven generally useful. Can
     be implemented as an extension.