Subject: OCP Core version head_sid13 available

From: Alex Rousskov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:22:37 -0600 (MDT)

The log of major changes is quoted below. The latest snapshot is at

	http://www.measurement-factory.com/tmp/opes/

Please continue to comment and work on the to-do list.

Thank you,

Alex.

-------------- change log ----------------

Appendix B. Change Log

head-sid13

    *  Added SG parameter to Negotiation Offer (NO) and Negotiation
       Response (NR) messages to limit the result of negotiations to
       the specified service group. Still need to document SG-related
       logic in the Negotiation section.

    *  Removed "services" parameter from Transaction Start (TS)
       message because we have to rely on service groups exclusively,
       because only service groups can have negotiated application
       profiles associated with them.

    *  Replaced data-id parameter with "Kept: kept-offset" and
       "Wont-Use: used-size" parameter. We probably need octet-based
       granularity, and old data-id only offered fragment-based
       granularity.

    *  Made AME and TE messages required.

    *  Documented result parameter syntax and two result codes: 200
       (success) and 400 (failure).

    *  Added optional "result" parameter to CE.