Subject: HTTP adaptation draft version head_sid13 available

From: Alex Rousskov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:28:31 -0600 (MDT)

The "HTTP adaptation with OPES" draft will document all HTTP-specific
things related to OPES core modules: tracing, bypass, and OCP.  The
latest snapshot is at

	http://www.measurement-factory.com/tmp/opes/

This draft has not been promoted to the WG status.
Please contribute.

Thank you,

Alex.

Appendix B. Change Log

  head-sid13

      *  Removed HTTP-transaction profile, added optional parts as
         feature parameters, added example.

---

From: Markus Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:42:28 -0400

Folks,

I suggest that the current write-up on "HTTP adaptation with OPES" 
(see Alex reference below) gets adopted and published as WG Internet 
Draft, from which the WG will continue to work on.

Unless someone objects by Friday 7/25, I'd ask Alex and Martin to 
submit the "HTTP adaptation with OPES" document for publication as WG ID.

Please note that publication as WG draft does *not* imply that the 
document is finished. The WG will continue to work on the document and 
discuss it on this mailing list.

Thanks,
   Markus

---

From: Markus Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:19:58 -0400

Martin, Alex,

since there were no objections, please go ahead and submitthe latest 
version of the "HTTP adaptation with OPES" Intrnet Draft as OPES WG 
document.

Thanks,
   Markus

Markus Hofmann wrote:
> 
> Folks,
> 
> I suggest that the current write-up on "HTTP adaptation with OPES" (see 
> Alex reference below) gets adopted and published as WG Internet Draft, 
> from which the WG will continue to work on.
> 
> Unless someone objects by Friday 7/25, I'd ask Alex and Martin to submit 
> the "HTTP adaptation with OPES" document for publication as WG ID.
>