Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-opes-end-comm-05

From: Markus Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 13:30:16 -0400

We are starting WG last call on the "OPES entities and end points 
communication" draft (see attached). The last call period closes on 
Wednesday, November 5 at 5pm EST. Please post any comments, etc. to 
the mailing list, and please point out whether you feel your comment 
is editorial or a show-stopper.

Thanks,
   Markus

Subject: Request to publish :draft-ietf-opes-end-comm-05
From: "Abbie Barbir" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Abbie Barbir" <[email-masked]>, Markus Hofmann <[email-masked]>, Alex Rousskov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 13:14:00 -0400

Please publish the following 

draft-ietf-opes-end-comm-05

as a WG Draft.

Thanks
Abbie