Subject: OCP core: sizep parameter

From: "Martin Stecher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:18:58 +0200

Hi Alex,

from the OCP core draft:

   8.9 sizep

      ... This parameter can be used
      with any OCP message that has am-id parameter.

But sizep is only mentioned in the named parameter list of DUM messages.
Will you add (at least) to AMS?

Regards
Martin

---

From: Alex Rousskov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:15:05 -0600 (MDT)

> Will you add (at least) to AMS?

Will do.

The way OCP draft documents message parameters and their types is
rather messy and awkward IMO. I will try to find a better way, but do
not have any good ideas right now. Suggestions are very welcome.

Alex.