Subject: Document Status

From: Markus Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 21:22:29 -0500

Folks,

draft-ietf-opes-iab-04.txt has been submitted to IESG for 
consideration as informal. Thanks mainly to Abbie and Alex for their 
efforts, but also to everyone who provided input!

Now let's focus on the remaining documents, namely

  - OPES processor and end points communications
  - OPES Callout Protocol Core
  - HTTP adaptation with OPES
  - P: Message Processing Language

Alex and Abbie are working on the first two documents to incorporate 
feedback from WGLC. We expect updated versions that incorporate the 
comments and are ready for submission to IESG shortly.

Martin and Alex are working on the HTTP adaption draft. We expect to 
have an updated version and issue WGLC shortly.

It seems that there's not much going on at the moment with the "P" 
draft. Suggestions?

Thanks,
   Markus

---

From: Markus Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:20:01 -0500

Folks,

quick update on document status

  - Threats/Risk document is now approved by IESG, announcement to be
    sent.
  - Policy requirements document is waiting on detailed feedback from
    IESG review by Allison.
  - OPES processor and end points communications has been submitted to
    IESG.
  - OPES Callout Protocol Core is awaiting re-publication with all
    comments from WGLC being addressed (probably today?). Since a
    significant number of changes has been made, we expect to grant
    time until end of this week for the WG to check the updated version
    out. Will then be submitted to IESG.
  - HTTP adaptation with OPES is close to re-publication and WGLC
    (probably today/tomorrow, needs agreement on OPES boiler plate -
    will send separate email soon).
  - P: Message Processing Language not yet ready, see separate emails
    on mailing list. We'll need to get consensus on what to do here -
    will send separate email soon.

Thanks to everyone who helped making such good progress, in particular 
to the draft authors! Now let's try to wrap-up most of the documents 
up before Xmas.

Thanks,
   Markus

Markus Hofmann wrote:

> 
> Folks,
> 
> draft-ietf-opes-iab-04.txt has been submitted to IESG for consideration 
> as informal. Thanks mainly to Abbie and Alex for their efforts, but also 
> to everyone who provided input!
>