Subject: Re: Request to Publish: draft-ietf-opes-ocp-core-04

From: Markus Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:33:01 -0500

Alex Rousskov wrote:

> Please publish the attached draft-ietf-opes-ocp-core-04.txt as an OPES
> working group Internet Draft. This is a second request for the same
> draft. I attached the wrong (-03) version of the draft to the first
> request. The bug was caught by Dinara Suleymanova.

This updated version addresses issues from our WGLC. Since there were 
quite some changes, please check out the updated version. We'll 
forward this version to IESG on Friday this week.

Thanks to Alex for aggressively pushing forward with this document!

-Markus

---

From: Markus Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:43:06 -0500

Hi,

since there was no additional feedback, we've forwarded this draft to 
IESG for consideration as proposed standard.

Thanks to everybody who contributed to the draft, but in particular to 
Alex who put in a lot of overtime for finishing it before Xmas.

Thanks,
   Markus

Markus Hofmann wrote:

> quite some changes, please check out the updated version. We'll forward 
> this version to IESG on Friday this week.
>