Subject: Revides ID needed for draft-ietf-opes-authorization-02

From: Markus Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:41:02 -0500

Folks,

we also need to revise our draft draft-ietf-opes-authorization-02. All 
the information we've so far is in the ID tracker, which says

  - No security consideration section
  - All-caps MUST, SHOULD, etc. used but not defined
  - Lots of lower case musts that may need to be upper case;
    please review.
  - Look for note from Allison descibing additional
    concerns.

While were waiting for the notes from Allison, we ca ncertainly 
already get started to address the first three conerns.

Abbie - as the master editor, can you please take a lead and work with 
the other document authors to address these issues? Thanks!

Thanks,
   Markus

---

From: Markus Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:45:57 -0500

Folks,

Allison just gave the OK to move forward with the document, so we just 
need to add a reference to RFC 2119 and address the "must" vs. "MUST" 
issue.

Once this is done, we'll notifiy Ted and he'll take it from there.

Abbie - can you take care of this? If not, please let us know so that 
someone else does it.

Thanks,
   Markus

Markus Hofmann wrote:

> While were waiting for the notes from Allison, we ca ncertainly already 
> get started to address the first three conerns.
>