Subject: YOU ARE A LUCKY WINNER

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:05:55 -0700

FORTUNE TRUST INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
                   ARMSTERDAM NETHERLANDS.                      
 FROM: THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR OF PROMOTIONS       INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
AWARD DEPARTMENT,
 REF: WLF/67-C337209635.
 Attention:Winner,
 We are pleased to inform you of the announcement of winners of the
 FORTUNE TRUST INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROGRAMS held on 14th June 2004. Your
name and email, attached to ticket number 013-2316-2002-477, with serial
number A025-09 drew the lucky numbers 37-13-34-85-56-42,and consequently
won in category C.You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of
US$200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Thousand Dollars) in cash credited to
file REF NO.REF:FTL/67-C337209635.This is from a total prize money of US$9,000,000.00
shared among thefourty-five(45 international winners in the category C.All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from30,000
names from Australia, New Zealand, America, Asia, Europe and North America
as part our International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.Due
to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award
strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and yourfunds
remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.We
hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high-stakes
US$1.3 billion International lotto.To collect your claim, please contact
Fortune Trust Administrator:
  JAMES OSVALDO
[email-masked]
 For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated
account of your choice.Remember, you must contact your claims officer and
complete your claim notlater than 19th July, 2004. After this date, all
funds
will be returned as Unclaimed for the next sweepstakes.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote your reference number in every one of your correspondences
with your claims officer. Furthermore,should there be any change of your
address,do inform your claims officer as soon as possible.Congratulations
once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions
program.Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
FORTUNE TRUST INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY IS A GOVERNMENT SPONSORED LOTERY.
Sincerely Yours,
MORGAN SMITH.
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
FORTUNE TRUST INTRNATIONAL LOTTERY AMSTERDAM.

__________________________________________________
Broadband from an unbeatable £15.99!

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/home.html?code=SM-NL-11AM