Subject: Banking institution or card company accounts cleared

From: "brittney moore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 22:35:44 +0800

Being concerned about getting out of debt 24hrs a day can be extremely
stressful, both on you and your family so take a few minutes right now and
educate yourself about your options.

For the rest of the story about destroying debt, visit us here
http://www.bestproductgateway.com/e3/

In the past few years, we've helped many folks, just like you, to lawfully
and morally "unload," terminate, "zero-out" and CANCEL millions of dollars
in card debts. If you've been looking for a way out of debt,  you'll
discover valuable facts very few Americans know, knowledge you can use to
start canceling your card debt!

sorry not for me and the address is above

It is an automatic Record of Events, answered the Demon. I don't
understand, said Rob, with hesitation
I will explain to you its use, returned the Demon, although the electrical
forces which operate it and the vibratory currents which are the true
records must remain unknown to you until your brain has mastered the higher
knowledge of electricity.