Subject: I was always embarrassed, but not now

From: "scarlet fuller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:10:00 -0300

For the first time, we are offering the only male enhancement and
performance system to you at a special internet price.

90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?

Before I was always embarrassed, but now when I go workout or even just
take a shower I feel really proud. For real, LONGZ has turned my life
around. I'm amazed that a little pill can do all this! Jacob, Canada

check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

http://xcn.Df.extremeproductpromo.com/lg/

i am busy, no thank you, go above

Rob may have read of these things in fairy tales and books of travel, but
if so they had entirely slipped his mind; so he slumbered peacefully and
actually snored a little, I believe, towards morning. But even as the red
sun peeped curiously over the horizon he was awakened by a most unusual
disturbance--a succession of hoarse screams and a pounding of the air as
from the quickly revolving blades of some huge windmill
He rubbed his eyes and looked around