Subject: Card Debt Eliminated

From: "lesley jordan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 06:04:50 -0200

Educating yourself about how having debt no more legally is a vital first
step in your journey to having zero debt. 

For the rest of the story about destroying debt, visit us here
http://www.excellanceproductline.com/e3/

Bankruptcy laws have changed.  Many former bankruptcy attorneys have gone
on to other legal arenas. This is not about bankruptcy. This has nothing to
do with "debt counseling" or reduction in your payment plans! Not about
consolidation or management of your card debts. This is about not making
payments right away and making them pay for lying to you. Learn how the
banks really work and how the entire money system has been rigged.  You’ll
be surprised and maybe a little upset! But we’ll help you turn it to your
advantage with easy to follow steps.

po box listed above and link works

But consider, remonstrated the Demon, rising to his feet and speaking in a
pleading voice, consider the years that must elapse before any one else is
likely to strike the Master Key! And, in the meanwhile, consider my helpless
position, cut off from all interest in the world while I have such wonderful
inventions on my hands for the benefit of mankind. If you have no love for
science or for the advancement of civilization, DO have some consideration
for your fellow-creatures, and for me! If my fellow-creatures would have as
much trouble with your electrical inventions as I had, I am doing them a
service by depriving them of your devices, said the boy
As for yourself, I've no fault to find with you, personally.