Subject: Medical Info

From: "son moore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:50:17 +0300

News: medical journal

Recapture your youth and Feel the Energy

For Many, This is a Powerful Second Chance

press here to read
about

This common element can change the way you experience the next half of your
life

-----Original Message-----

From: Aruba PO1200 Oranjestad [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 2, 2004 2:00AM

To: micha; [email-masked]; masako; craig; steve

Subject: FW: ;) check this out

our address is in hyperlink above along with gone from db

Moreover, he was slowly approaching the fire, which, although it had ceased
blazing, was a mass of glowing red embers.

In his excitement he turned the indicator this way and that, trying to
change the direction of his flight, but the only result of his endeavor was
to carry him directly over the fire, where he came to a full stop.

Murder! Help! Fire and blazes! he cried, as he felt the glow of the coals
beneath him. Tik-tok moved by clockwork, and was made all of burnished
copper.