Subject: Post: New Years deals for Rolex watches

From: "mari rivera" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 11:13:23 +0400

The ultimate replica Rolex watch

Get a first-class Rolex watch

We only sell top-notch watches and handbags. There's no battery in these
replicas just like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move.
The second hand moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches
sell in stores for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

Our Rolex are:
- Replicated to the smallest detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ serial number on watch back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

http://www.splendidwatches.com/

We also carry all top quality Louis Vuitton handbags! The perfect gift for
your sister or yourself.

Hope to see you soon

http://www.splendidwatches.com/subscribe.php
More information or to un-subscribe or to see our address.

Here, half hidden by the trees, he amused himself by looking at the Record
of Events. London's a great town, and no mistake, he said to himself; but
let's see what the British are doing in South Africa to-day
He turned the cylinder to South Africa, and, opening the lid, at once
became interested