Subject: Medical update

From: "antony gordon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:13:17 -0600

"Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or
current
health status, how this common element can change the way you experience
the
next half of your life."

Learn how to increase your
quality of
life

"We really have something
here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with
aging."

-Dr.Anthony Karpos, M.D.

-----original message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Friday, March 1, 2004 6:05PM

To: tatyana; [email-masked]; brande; claudine; berna

Subject: no, then the link and
address above

Nothing was every created without a use, they say; so your turn will come
some day, sure! I'm sorry for you, old fellow, but it's all your own fault
You are right! exclaimed the Demon, striding up and down the room, and
causing thereby such a crackling of electricity in the air that Rob's hair
became rigid enough to stand on end

You are right, and I must wait--wait--wait--patiently and
silently--until my bonds are loosed by intelligence rather than chance! It
is a dreary fateBut I must wait--I must wait--I must wait! I'm glad you've
come to your senses, remarked Rob, drily
So, if you've nothing more to say-- No! I have nothing more to say