Subject: Great deals on watches and bags

From: "chasity stanley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 01:22:06 -0400

highest quality replicas guaranteed

Get a first-class Rolex watch

We only sell top-notch watches and handbags. There's no battery in these
replicas just like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move.
The second hand moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches
sell in stores for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

Our Rolex are:
- Replicated to the smallest detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ serial number on watch back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

http://ha.Xy.dotwatches.com

We also carry all top quality Louis Vuitton handbags! The perfect gift for
your sister or yourself.

Hope to see you soon

http://tbs.72.dotwatches.com/subscribe.php
For more information or to un-subscribe or to see our address.

I hoped your use of these devices would convey such hints to electrical
engineers that they would quickly comprehend their mechanism and be able to
reproduce them in sufficient quantities to supply the world. And how do you
treat these marvelous gifts? Why, you carry them to a cannibal island, where
even your crude civilization has not yet penetrated! I wanted to astonish
the natives, said Rob, grinning
The Demon uttered an exclamation of anger, and stamped his foot so fiercely
that thousands of electric sparks filled the air, to disappear quickly with
a hissing, crinkling sound